Ken Jewell Law, a Boutique Matrimonial and Family Law Firm based in Manhattan
Ken Jewell, the principal attorney at Jewell Law, PLLC, a boutique matrimonial and family law firm in Manhattan joins Enterprise Radio.
Ken and his team of attorney’s handle everything from drafting and negotiating prenups to litigating highly contentions divorce and custody matters.
This episode of Enterprise Radio in in association with the Legal Corner.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ken Jewell discuss the following:
- What are some defining characteristics of a good matrimonial/family law attorney?
- How has the practice evolved re clients and issues and types of cases over the years you’ve been doing this?
- How do you manage client emotions when they’re going through a divorce or custody battle and may not be thinking rationally?
- What are the most common issues and most challenging issues in matrimonial cases.
- How do you manage unrealistic client expectations?
Ken Jewell helps clients resolve their marital and family disputes using whatever adversarial and non-adversarial strategies necessary to accomplish the client’s objectives most efficiently. By using both settlement negotiations and litigation techniques, wherever necessary, Ken assist clients in achieving the best possible outcomes for themselves and their families while controlling their legal costs.
Ken received his Juris Doctor from St. John’s University School of Law in 1998. He also received a psychology degree from Hofstra University in 1990.
Ken was admitted to practice law in New York and the Eastern District of New York and Second Circuit Federal courts in 1999. Ken was also admitted into the Southern District of New York in 2007.
Ken is a member of the New York State Bar Association’s Family Law Section, the Family Law Legislative Committee, and the New York State Bar Association’s Standing Committee on the Civil Practice Law and Rules.
People also listened to this: Bad Bouncers, Bruised Egos, and Broken Bones: Suing Nightclubs