High Farms and the Highest Standards of Business Excellence for the Cannabis Industry
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest David Albanese discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, give us an overview about what High Farms is or does.
- How does High Farms help cannabis growers transition from the black market to the lawful marketplace?
- Why is the expertise High Farms provides so important?
- How does your specific experience in the cannabis industry help clients who engage High Farms?
- What else should listeners know about High Farms?
David Albanese is a sought-after expert for business, social, and legal opportunities regarding the medicinal marijuana and recreational use of cannabis. His achievements underscore his reputation for excellence, given his leadership of High Farms and the brand’s status as the largest collective of its kind in Central California.
David’s credibility within the cannabis industry reflects his knowledge of the same: the wisdom to see—and the will to do—what is necessary to help growers and developers transition into the open and lawful marketplace. High Farms is living proof of David’s success.
People also listened to this: Ken Jewell Law, a Boutique Matrimonial and Family Law Firm based in Manhattan