Evan W. Walker of The Law Office of Evan W Walker, a La Jolla, CA law firm that focuses on personal injury and property damage again joinsEnterprise Radioto discuss suing nightclubs.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with theLegal Corner.
Listento hostEric Dye& guest Evan W. Walker discuss the following:
- Why this topic and what is it all about?
- Who is responsible when a patron is injured?
- Can a bar fight be a felony?
- Why is the nightclub responsible and what rules apply?
- How can nightclubs avoid being sued?
Evan W Walker is a La Jolla attorney who has practiced law since 2008. He is licensed to practice law in California, Connecticut, and Louisiana. His entire practice has been in litigation. He focuses on serious personal injury cases, including nightclub injury claims, and severe property damage claims. Evan regularly contributes to CLEs, podcasts, publications, and San Diego television stations.
People also listened to this: Creative Disruption and Criminal Defense Law