Is Diversity Your Company’s Secret Weapon for Success?
- What does Asperian Nation provide to companies and what are the results?
- You have an interesting, company name, what is an Asperian?
- It seems that everyone is talking about diversity and inclusion, but it can be so confusing. How to you help customers to make sense of it and profit.
- Do you think that we could be working closely with Asperians in our job and not even know it?
- What are some myths associated with “talent management” that are hurting companies today?
Layne Kertamus, is the Founder of AsperianNation.com which provides neurodiverse business strategies to winning companies. He is relied upon by C-Suite executives and entrepreneurs to build thriving human capital systems with his unique approach to diversity and inclusion that everyone can get behind.
He has created valuable stakeholder outcomes for 20+ years in a variety of industries. Of his clients, Layne says, “A company should always be more diverse if it wants to stay relevant and remain a leader. My clients know how to make the systemic and people changes so that neurodiversity is a core strength.”
His business experience includes providing strategic leadership to a $250M company where is was responsible for six profit centers and a staff over 100 employees. Layne has been a Presidential appointee, and he has been honored by the US Small Business Administration for his consulting work. He completed Harvard Kennedy School’s Master Course in the Art and Practice of Leadership Development. He is a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).
People also listened to this: Rebecca McCrea, Walking Across the Country from Pennsylvania to Los Angeles