Tom Mangas, CEO of the International Car Wash Group, the world’s largest local car wash, cleaning more than 40 million cars a year joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tom Mangas discuss the following:
- Given the diversity of your background from large global consumer goods to a real estate start up, what aspects of your experience are you using the most in these early days as CEO of ICWG?
- What is the toughest challenge you are facing that you might not have anticipated and what can entrepreneurs learn from this?
- What pointers can you offer entrepreneurs who are trying to start or gain growth in a consumer-facing business right now and how do you maintain a positive outlook when things may not be going your way?
- What is your strategy for keeping the entrepreneur spirit alive in your company as you scale so aggressively in the United States/Globally?
- Looking ahead, what are you most excited about when planning ICWG’s future in the U.S. professional car washing and detailing market?
Tom Mangas, CEO of the International Car Wash Group – the world’s largest local car wash, cleaning more than 40 million cars a year. It operates 900 locations in 14 countries across US, Europe and Australia, with 150 US venues.
The Company was founded in Germany in 1965 under the IMO brand, the name still used at its non-US locations. ICWG entered the US market in 2015 and quickly became the third largest conveyor car wash owner, operating under the Car Wash USA Express, Goo-Goo Express, and Supersonic Car Wash brands.
ICWG is committed to leading the industry in operational excellence and innovative customer service and aims to be the partner of choice for employees and all car wash operators potentially interested in joining the ICWG family.
People also listened to this: Interview with Founder and CEO of the Jersey Tomato Company, Dave Stoff