Instead of Firing and Hiring, Get Strategic
Tim Ringo, a senior executive in HR consulting and HR software of more than 30 years and author of the new book is “Solving the Productivity Puzzle – How to Engage, Motivate and Develop Employees to Improve Individual and Business Performance” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tim Ringo discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write this book?
- Can you summarize the book in a minute or two?
- What are the main points of impact on declining productivity in organizations and on society at large?
- Do we need a new definition for productivity and what would that look like? And, does productivity always have to increase?
- What are the proven solutions that you focus on to solve the productivity puzzle; and what organizations excel at this?
- What is the individual’s role in solving the productivity puzzle?
Tim Ringo has more than 30 years of experience as a senior executive in HR consulting and HR software. He has architected and led some of the largest and most successful HR change programs in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Author of Solving the Productivity Puzzle (Kogan Page August 2020), Tim is also a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD.
People also listened to this: The Reason for the Rhymes: Mastering the Seven Essential Skills of Innovation by Learning to Write Songs