Inspiring Mom-preneur launches the biggest pregnancy subscription company
Christine Deehring, Co-Founder and CEO of Bump Boxes, the biggest pregnancy subscription company that delivers fun and healthy products to expecting mothers each month joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Christine Deehring discuss the following:
- What inspired the idea behind Bump Boxes, and how did you make the leap to running the business full time?
- What has been your biggest struggle so far, and how did you overcome it?
- What is something surprising you’ve learned along the way?
- How do you balance work and life as a mother?
- What are you most excited about in the future of Bump Boxes?
Christine Deehring is the founder and CEO of Bump Boxes, a monthly subscription service that curates fun and healthy pregnancy products. She is a 2018 E&Y Entrepreneurial Winning Women Finalist, the first Midwest finalist in 4 years. Within the last 3 years, Bump Boxes has become the leader of pregnancy subscriptions worldwide (over 300,000+ boxes shipped).
In addition to B2C, Christine works directly with Fortune 500 companies to help them enhance their maternity and paternity programs. She specializes in e-commerce, subscriptions & consumer product creation.
A CPA by trade, her goal in life is to make Mom’s life easier. Other brands include Glow Organics, Bitsy Boxes, Bumplife, Babyname matcher app. Recent acquisitions include HelloMamas app, Supplet & 21 Bundles.
People also listened to this: A New Way to Shop for Children’s Shoes-Parents Turn to Shoe-Sizing App, Jenzy