Using Business Intelligence to Drive Business Decisions
Dusty Wunderlich, CEO of Bristlecone Holdings, one of the fastest growing financial technology companies in the industry joins Enterprise Radio. Bristlecone Holdings is a high-growth innovative network of consumer and business-to-business financial platforms.
- What is Fintech?
- What problem is your company trying to solve?
- How are you using technology to disrupt the Fintech industry?
- Can you explain business intelligence?
- How are you using big data and business intelligence to drive major business decisions?
- How are you using technology to acquire customers?
- How do you manage all of your company’s data and who manages it?
- What types of platforms can help an individual collect and manage data?
- Can business intelligence be applied to every business? How?
- What’s your philosophy on company culture? How are you using business intelligence for your culture?
Dusty Wunderlich is the Founder and CEO of Bristlecone Holdings, a high-growth innovative network of consumer and business-to-business finance platforms and financial technologies. He oversees the company’s strategic planning and vision, brand promotion, capital raising and operational leadership. Under Dusty’s leadership, Bristlecone Holdings is seeing rapid growth and achievement in the FinTech industry. As one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the country Mr. Wunderlich has aggressive plans to diversify its offerings and disrupt the financial services industry in the next three to five years.
Dusty’s professional background is rooted in investment banking and private equity, ranging from large institutional transactions to small equity funding for high growth companies. During his career he has successfully worked on $2 billion in transactions spanning across six continents. Prior to Bristlecone Holdings, he founded Optimum Strategy Group, an institutional advisory firm and served as a Principal and Advisor at DCA Capital Partners, a middle market private equity. His dynamic and creative approach to financial markets allowed both organizations to deliver innovative financial and strategic solutions for an array of clients.
He is a current recipient of the Twenty Under 40 Award in Reno, Nevada and is a member of the Young Entrepreneurs Council, both organizations recognizing him as an accomplished leader and entrepreneur.