Innovating All-Natural and Alternative Solutions to Outdated, Poisonous Chemicals and Pharmaceutical Products
Matthew Mills, COO and President of Med-X, a leader in green technology creating healthier, safer solutions for use in pest control, aromatherapy, pain management and cannabis cultivation joins the Green Business Podcast Show.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Matthew Mills discuss the following:
- As a multi-divisional company, tell us a little about your brands.
- What would you say is the biggest challenge and reward of running a company with multiple product offerings?
- Med-X invites everyday Americans to be a part of its growth and invest through StartEngine. Why is the green industry a good investment? Would you recommend this funding model to other start-ups?
- One of your flagship products, Nature-Cide, is in widespread use for all-natural commercial and residential turf and pest management. You recently signed a distribution deal with one of the nation’s leading pest control service companies, Pestmaster Services. How does this impact and fit into your expansion plans for the Nature-Cide product?
- What are your corporate goals for Med-X over the next 3-5 years?
- Consumers are becoming more and more aware and leery of chemicals in the products they buy. For start-ups trying to launch a product in the green space, what advice would you have in terms of marketing and reaching this consumer?
Matthew A. Mills, is the COO and President of Med-X, Inc. Since inception, Matthew Mills is the company’s visionary, he utilizes and implements his vast experience and knowledge in product development, operations, business development, manufacturing, marketing and crowdfunding to position the company for short-term and long-term growth.
People also listened to this: The role of Agtech in making global sustainability profitable