Innovapptive, helping improve people’s lives with the next generation Connected Worker Platform
Sundeep Ravande, the CEO of Innovapptive, a platform that digitally connects the entire industrial workforce, executives and back office to minimize plant outages and improve operational excellence joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sundeep Ravande discuss the following:
- Describe Innovapptive and the goal of the company.
- Tell us more about Innovapptive solutions and how it helps the “connected worker” and briefly define what you consider as the “connected world”.
- Do you feel technology has had to adapt to the changing COVID-19 environment and if so, how?
- You indicate that there are challenges that every operation will have to face to keep their operation running to bridge the gap between manufacturing skills. Tell us about those gaps.
- Who are some of your clients and what industries do you service. Is it only the manufacturing field?
- What do you feel are the five business challenges a company is faced with during this time?
- Provide some tips on what companies can do to be successful during these challenging times?
Sundeep Ravande is the CEO of Innovapptive Inc. and believes in a better way of running plant based operations. In most enterprises, operations are a set of tedious linear steps – slow, inaccurate and highly inefficient. Sundeep believes in a world where field work can be done faster, cheaper and safer. He envisions Innovapptive to be at the center of all plant-based conversations between humans, machines and workflows. By digitally and autonomously connecting humans, machines, and workflows in the 21st Century Economy, Sundeep aims to create a “Connected Workforce” experience for 11 million field workers across the globe.
Prior to co-founding Innovapptive Inc, Sundeep worked with several Big 5 consulting firms, such as IBM & Accenture, serving several Fortune 500 clients such as Verizon, Shell, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Coca-Cola and FMC Corporation to help them re-invent and re-imagine their business operations with digital technologies.
People also listened to this: Applying Essential Qualities of Extreme Athletes to Survival in the Board Room