Increasing the productivity of small business with Alon Rajic
Alon Rajic, Managing Director and owner of Finofin Limited, an Israel-based company that builds, promotes and operates websites dealing with personal and corporate finance joins Enterprise Radio.
- How can small businesses like yours can be successful while employing less than 10 people?
- If this is the case, why do most companies continuously hire more staff as they grow?
- What’s are the key characteristics you think a business owner or manager should posses in order to be successful?
- Do you ever miss being employed by a company?
- Could you tell us more about Finofin and what it does and why do you think it has good prospects for the future?
Alon Rajic is the Managing Director of Finofin, the parent company of globally recognised comparison site Money Transfer Comparison. Alon specializes in online marketing and efficiency.
Prior to establishing Finofin, he oversaw the Search Engine Optimization activity of Webpals (traded as XLMedia in London’s Alternative Investment Market) – managing staff of more than 50 employees operating more than 2,000 websites.
People also listened to this: PayJoy, a leading technology company powering smartphone financing worldwide