In the fight of COVID-19 to ensure staff are adequately protected at all times
Michael Wang, the Founder and CEO of Inspiren, an award-winning healthcare technology company joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Health Care Industry Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael Wang discuss the following:
- Describe Inspiren and the goal of the company?
- What inspired you to create the device called iN?
- How does iN work?
- Hospitals currently have no practical or scalable way to measure staff and patient activity. Why is that and how do they currently track patient activity?
- How do you ensure the device is HIPPA compliant?
- Do you feel technology has had to adapt to the changing COVID-19 environment and if so, how?
- Your system comes with an app as well. Tell us more about the app and how that can help doctors and nurses keep track of the patients they have seen?
- Is there a hospital that has tested the technology and if so, what has their result been?
- Since you are a fairly new business and several of our listeners might be contemplating starting a business what is your advice for those who are thinking of starting or is there anything you would have done differently?
- Where can one go for more information on Inspiren or if they want to work with you in the future?
Michael Wang is the Founder and CEO of Inspiren, an award-winning healthcare technology company. He is a registered nurse and nurse practitioner with vast clinical experience in cardiothoracic surgery and direct patient care.
Having built his first company at age 19 and with two successful ventures by 2013; Mike combines his clinical expertise, entrepreneurial acumen, and passion for product development to position Inspiren as the future of healthcare technology.
People also listened to this: The Blueprint to a Successful Private Practice