The Blueprint to a Successful Private Practice
Dr. TJ Ahn a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine and best-selling author of Opt-Out: How to Take Back Financial Control of Your Private Clinical Practice Without the Hassle of Insurance Companies joins Enterprise Radio. Dr. Ahn is now a private practice consultant that helps physicians build profitable private practices without the hassle of insurance networks.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. TJ Ahn discuss the following:
- Why did you write this book?
- Why is the current healthcare situation detrimental to private practice owners?
- How does one Opt-Out of Insurance Plans and Build Cash Pay Model?
- How do you convert your insurance based private practice into a “hybrid concierge model”?
- Why is relying on insurance reimbursements the fastest way to fail your practice?
Dr. TJ Ahn has established a successful podiatry practice in the Chicagoland area where he has been practicing since 2003. As a leader in his industry, Dr. Ahn has spoken at many lectures, conferences and seminars sharing his knowledge, experience and vision for the future. He is an active Associate Professor at the Academy of Minimally Invasive Foot & Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Ahn is a pure-bred entrepreneur and is involved in other sectors, including real estate investing, business coaching, private- practice consulting, and marketing—all with one vision in mind: to help physicians build profitable private practices without the hassle of insurance networks.
People also listened to this: It isn’t Caregiving, it is about Activities of Daily Living