In conversation with a Foodie
Maurizio Racco, CEO of DRM foods who launched füdi Canada, a line of exquisitely prepared organic frozen entrées joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Maurizio Racco discuss the following:
- Where does the name füdi come from?
- What misconceptions do people have about frozen food and how would you like to change that?
- How has the shift in consumer trends impacted retailers’ decisions on product purchases?
- Where do you get your inspiration for füdi flavours?
- What influenced you to choose the sous-vide cooking method for the füdi line?
The idea for füdi was conceived in 2010 by Maurizio Racco after a late-night visit to the supermarket proved there was a void in the market for flavourful and nutritious frozen meals. With the belief that convenience should not require the consumer to forego eating healthily, füdi was born as a brand of frozen entrées that are prepared using only high quality, natural, and non-modified whole foods sourced from within a 250km radius of füdi’s HAACP-certified Brampton facilities.
More information and an e-shop are available via www.fudi.ca.