IIoT: Driving Enterprise Momentum and Inc. 200 Ranking
Jory Schwach, the Founder & CEO of Andium a leader in the Industrial Internet of Things technology and advocate for creating sustainability, efficiency and cost-savings through IIoT adoption again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jory Schwach discuss the following:
- I understand that your industrial internet of things (IIoT) solution has helped propel Andium to an Inc. 200 ranking on its annual Inc. 5000 list. Can you tell me first what this means and how a company ends up being ranked on an Inc. 5000 list?
- It appears Andium has had significant impact on the oil and gas industry. Why is IIoT so impactful for the energy industry?
- I was reviewing your site it appears you also offer some sort of WiFi and telemetry solution (solutions?). What are these solution and how do they fit in with the IIoT offerings?
- What are Andium’s growth goals for 2021?
- IIoT appears to be growing quickly in the marketplace. Are there any challenges that you forecast in market adoption for this technology offering?
Andium is an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) company leveraging its technology to build a smarter world and empower leaders to create meaningful change. Andium delivers the world’s first true end-to-end IIoT platform, delivering an ecosystem of automated products and services that provide next-generation remote monitoring capabilities, without the need for heavy infrastructure or IT.
People also listened to this: Sensor Technology & Responsible Leadership in Tech