Sensor Technology & Responsible Leadership in Tech
Cecilia Harvey, CEO of Hyve Dynamics, a tech company that creates sensor technology solutions that are revolutionizing the standards for data harvesting across healthcare monitoring, aviation and motorsports joins Enterprise Radio.
- Can you tell us about Hyve Dynamics and your sensor technology is relevant now and in the future?
- The circumstances we’re in now with COVID-19 mean that many organisations are dealing with change and uncertainty – do you think the current situation has changed what people want to see from a leader?
- How can tech leaders take responsibility for increasing trust in a post-covid world?
- What does ‘good’ look like for tech culture going forward in terms of diversity and inclusiveness?
- What advice do you have on scaling a business?
- What is your top tip for those in the technology sector?
Cecilia Harvey is the CEO of Hyve Dynamics. With over 20 years experience in finance and technology. Cecilia is an advocate for responsible technology leadership that seeks to inspire, elevate and disrupt global businesses and communities.
Graduating from Wellesley College in Wellesley, Massachusetts, Cecilia was soon captivated by the energy of Wall Street and the lure of a career in banking. After working her way up in the banking industry, her roles have since included being the COO of Citigroup Markets and Securities Services Technology, and positions with Morgan Stanley, Barclays Capital and IBM.
Cecilia’s recent achievements include being featured in Forbes Magazine in 2019 as a leading lady in technology, a 2018 We Are The City TechWomen 100 winner. Cecilia is also the founder and chair of Tech Women Today, a professional organisation focused on connecting and advancing women across various areas of technology.
People also listened to this: Skills everyone needs to work across cultures and the future of global work