How to use artificial intelligence to bolster your bottom line
Guy Yalif, CEO at Intellimize, a software company that uses artificial intelligence to help businesses convert more leads and improve the profitability of their website joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Guy Yalif discuss the following:
- What is Intellimize?
- Why did you start the company/ What is the founding story?
- When we think of AI, it’s common to think of robots and smart devices. What does AI mean in this context?
- How is it used by different parties? What are the business applications?
- What is predictive personalization and how is it used?
- How does predictive personalization (in the context of conversion optimization) differ from things like A/B testing or CRO?
- For someone new to AI, what are some simple ways they can start incorporating it into their stack?
- If you could give a business owner or CTO one piece of advice about the use of AI, what might that be?
Guy Yalif is the CEO and co-founder of Intellimize. Prior to Intellimize, he held a number of senior marketing positions at major media and technology companies, including Vice President of Global Marketing at BrightRoll and Head of Global Product and Vertical Marketing at Twitter, as well as leadership roles at Yahoo, Microsoft, Boston Consulting Group, and Tradeweave.
Guy is a recognized marketing expert who has written for various industry publications and has spoken frequently at industry conferences internationally. Guy holds an MBA from Stanford’s Graduate School of Business and a BSE in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University where his thesis was coding artificial intelligence for airplane design.
People also listened to this: Better Together: Embracing the AI Wave to Disrupt and Win