Better Together: Embracing the AI Wave to Disrupt and Win
Leslie Swanson, President and CEO of eXalt Solutions, a company which makes a patented AI-based platform to dramatically improve business-to-business sale joins Enterprise Radio.
- What does eXalt Solutions offer that makes it so “disruptive”?
- Why did you decide to create eXalt Solutions- was there a need in the market that was missing?
- What do you think is the future of the workforce?
- What do you offer that nobody else does? How is your version of AI different?
- What advice would you give to businesses today? What will happen to businesses who don’t leverage AI/technology in their business?
Leslie Swanson has founded three technology startups. She is President and CEO of eXalt Solutions – a leading Digital Transformation Platform provider for Knowledge Work in B2B sales. Prior to eXalt Leslie was President and CEO of Vigilant Networks a network monitoring company which was sold to Gen-Tek and Expert Views a CAE/CAD/CAM database company sold to RR Donnelley.
Leslie has a passion for meta data or rules driven software and technology and has been awarded numerous patents in network monitoring, eBusiness Catalogs and Knowledge Management.
After 30 years in the tech community, Leslie’s is committed to growing diversity in the tech sector. Her favorite charity is Code Squad where she serves on the board.
In her spare time Leslie is a Runner, Biker, Kayaker and Skier when weather permits. Leslie holds a BSEE from Case Western Reserve University and an MBA from University of Rochester.
People also listened to this: Eliminating Traditional Applications with Artificial Intelligence and Data that Thinks