How to Prepare Financially to Start Your Own Business
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Laura Adams discuss the following:
- How can you start a business or side gig when you have a full-time job that’s paying the bills?
- What are safe ways to become an entrepreneur that don’t jeopardize your financial future?
- What should budding business owners do to prepare for self-employment?
- How can the self-employed create their own insurance and retirement benefits package?
- When should you hire independent contractors vs employees?
- What are some tips for side-hustlers to improve their productivity?
Laura Adams, MBA, is one of the nation’s leading finance, insurance, and small business authorities. As an award-winning author, spokesperson, and host of the top-rated Money Girl podcast since 2008, millions of readers, listeners, and loyal fans benefit from her practical advice.
Laura is a trusted source for national media who frequently seek her practical advice on various finance topics for TV, radio, online articles, and print publications. She’s been featured on most major news outlets, including ABC, Bloomberg, CBS, Consumer Reports, Forbes, Fortune, FOX, Money, MSN, NBC, NPR, NY Times, USA Today, US News, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and more.
Her mission is to empower consumers to live healthy and rich lives by making the most of what they have, planning for a secure future, and making smart money decisions every day. She received an MBA from the University of Florida and lives in Vero Beach, Florida.
People also listened to this: How Kristin Ihle Molinaroli is Making the Unachievable Achievable