How to Kickstart Your Small Business with SEO
Ricky Shockley, a digital marketing consultant who specializes in helping small & local businesses identify and execute strategies to obtain qualified leads & new customers joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ricky Shockley discuss the following:
- For those who aren’t familiar, what is SEO and why should small businesses care?
- Is SEO a good fit for every business?
- For those businesses who should be thinking about SEO, what are the first steps?
- Are there any tools or software options required to do SEO?
- When should people expect to see results?
Ricky Shockley is a digital marketing consultant who specializes in helping small & local businesses identify and execute strategies to obtain qualified leads & new customers. Ricky’s tips and insights have been featured on sites like CIO.com, Search Engine Watch, Bank of America Small and more.
Ricky is the owner and operator of Shockley Marketing LLC, a boutique marketing services firm based in Nashville, TN specializing in lead generation and consulting since 2012.
People also listened to this: Using Data Beyond the Transaction to Create Exceptional Customer Experiences & Achieve Operational Excellence