How to Keep the Community Spirit in the Place Where We Are Living
Vladimir Hristov, a mentor, an author and an expert in guiding any person who wants to live in a Community in British Columbia, Canada joins Enterprise Radio to give us further insight.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Vladimir Hristov discuss the following:
- Your new book “Preserve My Community”. What is this all about Vladimir, is this Strata or Property Management, can you give us more clarifications, please?
- Can you be more specific, please? What exactly is the book, the product and your intentions are?
- What exactly do you teach and what can we find for us in this book and study on community?
- So you are saying that people will be emotionally prepared to meet all the challenges before buying or living in any community in North America and Australia?
- Lastly, do you have any recent example by dealing with the challenges in living in a community?
Vladimir’s life has been dedicated to helping people just like you and families just like yours — giving positive energy, focus on the multiple challenges that most would have never known possible. Families are connected for the first time and the spirit awakened. PRESERVE MY COMMUNITY, Vladimir reveals critical insights anyone can use while they live in their communities.
People also listened to this: The Language of Global Success