How to Engage Your Feminine Power for Sustainable Success
Lisa Fitzpatrick, from Sacred Women’s Business and author of her latest book “Healing the Heart of Your Business – sustainable success for heart-centred women” joins Enterprise Radio.
This is a book that was written especially for women in service-based business who tend to give everything they have until they experience burn out and overwhelm and it is the perfect remedy for creating long term success.
- What was the motivation behind writing your book ‘Healing the Heart of Your Business – sustainable success for heart-centred women’?
- What is this book about? ‘Healing the Heart of Your Business – sustainable success for heart-centred women’?
- Who is this book going to benefit the most?
- What is your advice to someone who is currently suffering from overwhelm or too much stress in their business?
- What is the greatest challenge your book will help to solve for women in business?
- Can you give our listeners one final tip on the importance of achieving balance in their business?
Lisa Fitzpatrick revels in supporting women to find their sweet spot where soul purpose and abundance meet. She is the founder of Sacred Women’s Business, which serves conscious women to tap into their feminine wisdom and become the leading lady of their lives and businesses. Lisa loves coaching and training women to heal their businesses so that they can enjoy holistic and life-sustaining success.
The creator of the popular e-course, ‘Heart Your Life – simple steps to find your soul purpose’, Lisa is also a contributing author to the best-selling books Manifesting in High Heels – secret rituals to achieve success and The Nurtured Woman’s Book Series. Lisa’s latest book Healing the Heart of Your Business – sustainable success for heart-centred women was recommended as one the top ten inspiring books for December 2015 in the Aspire magazine.
Sacred Women’s Business was a finalist in two categories of the 2015 AusMumpreneur Awards for Service Business and Emerging Business and won a third place in the Service Business category. Sacred Women’s Business makes a stand for more awakened women to take positions in the areas of business, politics and finance so that the world can benefit from a greater balance and equality.
Lisa is a certified coach, writer, yoga teacher, workshop facilitator, speaker, registered Physiotherapist and mother. She lives in a subtropical paradise near Byron Bay with her two sons.