Here’s What You Left Out Of Your Business Plan
Heather Castle the Vice President of Investments for Stifel, a 125-year-old full service brokerage firm with offices in Birmingham, Alabama and Los Angeles, California joins Enterprise Radio.
- Writing a business plan is the first thing most new entrepreneurs do. What are some items that are commonly overlooked in this process?
- What should Entrepreneurs consider when forming partnerships?
- What is a buy/sell agreement?
- How should entrepreneurs plan for unforeseen events like disability or death?
- Also, one thing an entrepreneur or small business owner often fails to consider early on is retirement, what are some of the things to think about if wanting to retire?
Heather Castle, CFP®, ChFC®, AIF®, is a Financial Advisor at Stifel. She is bi-coastal between Los Angeles, CA and Birmingham, AL. Heather works with clients to not only provide fundamental investment planning advice, but also advise on current topics. The need for investment planning has never been greater and the quality of clients lives often depend on working with an advisor who combines technical expertise with compassion, strong communication skills, and integrity. Stifel and Heather are committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in our relationship with you, our client.
Heather has developed her advisory process to know and understand your financial situation and provide you with only the highest quality information, services, and products to help you pursue your goals.
Heather is originally from Virginia and completed her bachelor’s degree in Finance and Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Alabama. She has more than nine years of experience working with high net worth private clients and their unique financial needs. Additionally, she has experience working with Corporate Executive Services, as well as foundations/endowments, 401(k), 403(b), and 457(b) plans.
Additionally, Heather has earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) professional certification, the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), and the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) designations.
- Women and Investing
- Divorce Planning
- Small Business Owners
- Complex/ Comprehensive Investment Planning
- Corporate Executive Services
- Strategic Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
When not working, Heather is very involved in the community. She is committed to growing inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations and communities through her work with Junior League of Los Angeles. Inspired by a lifelong commitment to building better communities through a unique combination of training, community leadership development, direct service, and public policy advocacy.
Heather is also a member of Young Professionals of Century City, who believe its members’ professional growth and development can play a critical role in the success of their peers and the surrounding community.
She is also an avid traveler and SCUBA diver.