How to create a high-performance content marketing strategy
Alexandre Gravel, Founding-partner at Toast, a content agency that helps brands reach, engage and build larger audiences through content marketing joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Alexandre Gravel discuss the following:
- What is content marketing and branded content according to Toast?
- Why is it such a hot topic in the fields of communications and marketing these days?
- We often hear that the goals content marketing and branded content are not to drive sales directly. If so, how can we measure a return on investment and know it was money well invested?
- How does an organization build its content strategy? What are the steps?
- What are great examples of brands that do this well?
Alexandre Gravel founded Toast Studio almost 20 years ago, a content agency and television producer that is listed in 2018 in the Growth 500 list, which ranks Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth, it profiles the country’s most successful entrepreneurial businesses
With a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering and his past experience as a DJ, he teamed-up with his co-founder in building a team of 35 content marketing experts at the center of hundreds of media and marketing creators. The organization assists brands and advertisers with content strategy, production, deployment, and amplification across both digital and traditional platforms.
People also listened to this: Outsourcing Customer Service