Award-Winning Author & Multi-Million Dollar Serial Entrepreneur Gregory Grant
Award-Winning Author & Multi-Million Dollar Serial Entrepreneur Gregory Grant with Grant Business Solutions joins Enterprise Radio. Mr. Grant is an innovative franchisee in the 28.6 billion-dollar vehicle leasing industry.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Gregory Grant discuss the following:
- What inspired you to take your decades of knowledge and expertise to the nonprofit sector?
- What led to your decision to partner with the City of Jacksonville to plan, develop, and successfully deploy the second annual Jacksonville Vetrepreneur Summit?
- Why did you decide to turn your Forbes.com referenced article “3 Reasons Why You Must Have A Business Plan” into your award-winning breakout book fittingly titled Small Steps For Doing Big Business?
Gregory Grant is currently an innovative franchisee in the 28.6 billion-dollar (2017 Auto Rental News) vehicle leasing industry. His business holdings in this billion-dollar market consist of MG Auto Leasing Inc. and DBA MG Truck Leasing.
As an Avis Rental and Budget Truck agency owner, his direct responsibility is the management of over 2 million dollars of rotating assets for the third largest rental vehicle company in the auto leasing industry, Avis-Budget Group. He secured, negotiated, and managed contracts with Fortune 500 companies such as Haskell Construction, Bank of America, Rayonier, Army Corps of Engineer, and many others due to his strategically executed leadership directives created by his organization.
Grant’s company MG Auto Leasing, the contracted agency owner, contributes over 1.3 million dollars in annual revenue to Avis-Budget Group’s operating P&L. For more on Mr. Grant click here.
- You can purchase Gregory Grant’s award-winning business guide here: https://goo.gl/4qEJV9
- Entrepreneur Podcast Network listeners receive a complimentary brand evaluation by contacting Grant and his team here: http://grantbusinesssolutions.com
- You can register to here Grant speak at Florida State College at Jacksonville here: http://jaxvetbiz.com
People also listened to this: How to Build Your Business from Start-Up to Stardom with Sacha Brant