How to Build Authentic Inclusion in a Segregated World with Melinda Jennis
Melinda Jennis, Founder of the nonprofit Pathways for Exceptional Children and the author of “Include Me! How to Build and Lead Authentic Inclusion in a Segregated World,” a number one international best seller in eight countries joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Melinda Jennis discuss the following:
- Can you share why being inclusive is such a passion in your life?
- What would be a good definition of “Inclusion” when it comes to the workplace?
- You talk about “inclusion from the heart.” What do you mean by that and why is that important?
- Most businesses have inclusivity training. What are some ways that inclusivity training could be made better?
- What are some practical ways that businesses can start to practice this “inclusion from the heart?”
- We’ve been talking about the here and now. Let’s talk for a minute about the future. What can be done to make the future better for inclusivity?
- If our listeners want to know more about all of this, what’s the next step?
Melinda Jennis is the author of “Include Me! How to Build and Lead Authentic Inclusion in a Segregated World,” a number one international bestseller in eight countries across multiple categories. She is fondly known in her community as the “Include ME!” lady. She has more than 20 years of leadership experience and a deep passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion in education, business, and life. In 2002, because of her son with multiple disabilities, Melinda founded a nonprofit called Pathways for Exceptional Children. She has worked tirelessly to implement sensitivity and inclusion training in schools, businesses, recreation and community activities that have trained 5,000 annually.
People also listened to this: Stepping Into the Power of Your Authentic Leadership Voice