How to create a self-managing company that increases sales and boosts employee morale
Kenny Chapman, Owner and CEO of The Blue Collar Success Group, a company that offers personalized solutions to everyday challenges fellow business owners experience joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how to create a self-managing company that increases sales and boosts employee morale.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kenny Chapman discuss the following:
- How do you design your business to serve your life?
- What are some pointers for effectively systematizing your business?
- What is the key to employee retention?
- Why has recruiting superstar employees become so difficult, and what can we do about it?
- What advice would you give fellow entrepreneurs who are having a hard time because they are too busy working IN their businesses to work ON their businesses?
Kenny Chapman is an entrepreneur. His successful plumbing/HVAC company led him to develop the exclusive “Blue Collar Coaching System” and “Blue Collar Success Group.” He was named “America’s Premier Experts” in 2011 and awarded The Tom McCart Consultant of the Year Award in 2014 for excellence in the HVAC industry.
Chapman writes a monthly column for Plumbing & Mechanical Magazine and is the author of two books, The Six Dimensions of C.H.A.N.G.E. and In-Home Sales Acceleration, an international best-seller in four business categories.
Chapman and his wife, Christy live in Scottsdale, AZ.
People also listened to this: How Women Entrepreneurs Can Transform Their Business