How Sailing Is Changing: The Sailing Virgins Story
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest James Kell discuss the following:
- Why did you start Sailing Virgins?
- Why now?
- What does a typical Sailing Virgins experience look like?
- Two years in, what have you learned and what changes have you made?
- Looking forward, where do you see Sailing Virgins?
James Kell Stats:
- James Kell is from Sydney, Australia
- 44 years old
- Started sailing as a young boy in New Zealand
- Ran a construction company in Sydney and Shanghai
- Started a rock climbing company in China
- Worked for global sailing events company The Yacht Week, as a skipper, then route manager
- Started Sailing Virgins two years ago.
People also listened to this: Burma Inc.: What makes a Superstar