How restaurant marketers can connect better with their customers
Brad Rukstales, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cogensia, a company that helps clients understand who their customers are through data-driven marketing joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Brad Rukstales discuss the following:
- What is Cogensia?
- What types of clients do you work with?
- Within the restaurant industry, how do you support a brand?
- Restaurants have had a lot of challenges over the past few years – soft sales, changing habits, third party delivery. How do you help them address those challenges?
- How do you know that what you do works? What types of measurements do you have?
- Across all industries, how is technology changing marketing?
- Can you tell me how you use AI and Machine Learning in what you do?
- What should marketers be thinking about to get closer to their customers
Brad Rukstales is a visionary leader who knows the transformational impact data-driven strategies can have on an organization. From a solo consultant in 2002 to accomplished business leader with over 30 technical employees, he has built Cogensia into a powerhouse marketing firm with all of the capabilities needed for companies to implement data-driven marketing.
Brands such as Houlihans, Applebee’s, Red Lobster, Del Frisco’s, Morton’s, CenturyLink, and ADT have looked to Brad and Cogensia for leadership in their data-driven strategy development and 1:1 communications. Restaurants credit Cogensia with driving 3%+ revenue growth. From identity management to database, analytics, and personalization, Cogensia brings data to life for marketing and customer experience management.
Brad received his MBA from The University of Michigan and started his career as a statistician, building predictive models long before Big Data came on the scene. He also held the position of Chief Operating Officer at Infoworks, at agency analytics company.
People also listened to this: The Perfect Media Campaign: When Big Data + Creativity Combine