How partnering with charities can be great for your business
Bronwyn Campbell, the Director of Gifted Australia, an online eCommerce gift store that also donates 10% of profit to great Australian charity partners joins eCommerce Radio. She is also the author of the soon to be released book ‘The Power of Giving to Grow Your Business’.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Bronwyn Campbell discuss the following:
- What sorts of trends are you seeing in the uptake of online shopping in Australia?
- Gifted Australia has a number of charity partners it works with. Why is this an area of focus for you?
- What are the main benefits that businesses can gain from partnering with charities?
- How has working with charity partners helped your business?
- What advice would you give to other businesses thinking about developing a partnership with a charity?
Tip: Get out there and start doing some research on charity partners you might be able to align with. There’s lots of ways of going about partnering with charities and it doesn’t always have to be about handing over money. Although that can be a good way to go if there is the means to do so.
Bronwyn Campbell is the founding Director of Gifted Australia, an eCommerce business which sells beautiful products and experiences Australia wide and donates 10% of profit to registered charity partners.
Bronwyn is a sustainability and international development professional who has spent a number of years working with World Vision Australia on high level partnerships which provide strategic and financial benefit to both sides of those partnerships. She is passionate about businesses including charitable giving as part of their core offering.
Bronwyn believes that giving can not only help make businesses be seen for all the right reasons but can ultimately lead to increased profitability when the right partnerships are sought and implemented.