How OneClickAdvisor makes an entrepreneur’s life easier
James Chittenden is a former stockbroker, business banker and Small Business Development Center (SBDC) consultant and instructor. James is a small business coach and Founder at OneClickAdvisor joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest James Chittenden discuss the following:
- What is One Click Advisor?
- Who are your founders and what makes them qualified to help startups and small businesses?
- How is this different from other legal services sites?
- How does it help owners of startups and small businesses plan businesses?
- What is the value proposition?
- Is this actually a good time to start a business?
- What will be signs of a business recovery?
- What are some of your best tips for owners of new businesses, based on your customers?
James Chittenden founded Triumph Business Communications which provides clients with a full range of public relations services. James was a Marine Corps officer before spending nearly a decade in business in securities and business banking. He is an experienced small business consultant and instructor, and founded OneClickAdvisor to teach and equip small business owners for maximum success.
People also listened to this: How to Start Crisis Preparation with Three Steps