How Innoplexus uses AI and Blockchain to solve real-world problems
Gunjan Bhardwaj, the Founder and CEO of Innoplexus, a company that uses AI and Big Data to make drug development faster and drug prices less expensive joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Gunjan Bhardwaj discuss the following:
- Tell us the story of how you founded Innoplexus. What opportunity did you identify, and how did you position yourself to take advantage of that opportunity?
- What is the role of AI and big data in pharma today? What problems are these technologies solving?
- You recently announced a new Innoplexus blockchain product. Tell us about the product, and about what drove your decision to enter the blockchain space.
- How can entrepreneurs who are working with cutting edge technologies like AI and blockchain get beyond the hype of these technologies to add tangible value?
- What opportunities for continued innovation do you see in pharma and healthcare over the next 3-5 years?
Summary: If you’re an entrepreneur working with over-hyped technologies, you have to find a way to cut through the hype so that people will take your product seriously. The best way to do this is to focus on solving real, practical problems. The technology is only a means to an end — it’s only valuable insofar as it solves a real problem that people care about.
Gunjan Bhardwaj founded Innoplexus 7 years ago with the goal of revolutionizing healthcare with AI and Big Data. As CEO, he’s since built Innoplexus into a global company with offices in the United States, India, and Germany. He writes regularly at Forbes and speaks often at AI conferences around the world. Before founding Innoplexus, he held leadership positions at Ernst & Young and the Boston Consulting Group.
People also listened to this: Decentralized Credit Ecosystem and Financial Crisis