How Companies Optimize Their Manufacturing Operations with Cloud Inventory®
Bill Branit, the Director of Product Management for Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bill Branit discuss the following:
- Can you tell us about how Cloud Inventory Manufacturing Materials solutions help manufacturers manage inventory and increase productivity?
- What are the advantages of implementing a mobile-first, cloud-based approach to inventory management for manufacturing applications?
- How can companies integrate Manufacturing Materials with their existing ERP systems?
- Do you think that the Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way that companies approach manufacturing, either in the short-term or in the long-term? If so, how does Manufacturing Materials fit that change in approach?
- Where do you see the most room for innovation in inventory management approaches for manufacturing?
- What advice would you give to companies that are looking to optimize their manufacturing operations?
- What do you think makes Manufacturing Materials unique as a provider of inventory management solutions for manufacturing applications?
Bill Branit is the Director of Product Management for Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field.
An accomplished senior executive, Branit has a proven track record of over 25 years of experience designing, implementing, and managing innovative products. As Director of Product Management, Branit leads a team that builds and manages mobile-first, cloud-based inventory management products that improve accuracy and efficiency to generate revenue.
Based in Kansas City, Cloud Inventory’s global team has the supply chain knowledge and mobile-first development expertise to deliver solutions that solve today’s business challenges.
People also listened to this: Tracking Inventory in the Wild™ Maximizes your Inventory Investment