How Apps are Changing the World with Stephen Molloy
Stephen Molloy, author of How Apps are Changing the World joins Enterprise Radio. Stephen believes that the rate of technology, innovation and change that’s happening is the greatest we’ve ever seen in human history.
- How would you describe your role as being?
- Was it difficult changing from a software development company to a consulting company.
- What do you see as the future of apps.
- What is one tip for being successful with apps?
- What advice would you give anyone in their 20’s that has a a hint of entrepreneurial spirit?
Stephen Molloy, author of How Apps are Changing the World, he’s one of the pioneers in app development having made over 38 successful apps. He designs, project manages and uses his agile methodology for business to make him super-productive…he’s almost never too busy for anything. Which allows him to work on projects, travel and develop apps overseas in Chicago making it look almost effortless. He is an expert in utilising apps to automate his business, he uses over 30 apps to systemise his businesses.