How AI is being used in fintech: Automated bill payments to fraud detection and more
Shendon Ewans, Co-founder and CEO of Gobbill, an AI-powered, automatic bill payment platform, that protects users against bill scams and takes the hassle out of payments joins Enterprise Radio.
- What is Gobbill? Tell us a bit about your team and what you guys do.
- Why did you start the company & what problems is Gobbill solving with artificial intelligence (AI) and automated bill payments?
- AI has very much become a buzz word in the tech industry but what are some of the practical applications of AI currently being applied in fintech, but also more broadly in a business environment?
- Often we hear criticisms of AI, particularly around the issue of robots becoming “too smart”. What role do you think AI will play in our everyday lives? What are the benefits/threats to consumers?
- Paperless bills are now mainstream, which presents a lot of potential for bill fraud and scams. Tell us a bit about the bill fraud issue- how big is the problem and how can we keep our money and data safe?
- Bills are a big part of daily life. Do you have any advice on how businesses can improve the transaction experience for customers and provide better value?
People also listened to this: Financial Information Every Business Owner Needs to Succeed