Grant Glas, Founder and CEO of App Press, a mobile app platform that allows anyone to create apps without coding joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how a mobile app can help your business.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Grant Glas discuss the following:
- How’d you get the idea for App Press?
- How can a mobile app help businesses?
- Where do you see the mobile industry heading?
- What’s the most common problem people run into when creating a mobile app?
- What’s the best way for someone who’s never created an app to get started?
Grant Glas is the Founder and CEO of App Press, a mobile app platform that allows anyone to create high quality mobile apps without coding. App Press was founded in 2010, and has helped people all over the world publish more than 300 apps. App Press also offers custom mobile design and development services, creating mobile experiences for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and clients like Nordstrom, Verizon Wireless, and Ball State University.