How a high frequency trader is changing the face of fitness for those who like to train at home but also love technology
Jon Gregory, Founder of Vitruvian Form, a smart device revolutionising resistance and at home training joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jon Gregory discuss the following:
- Why did you feel the need to up the ante when it comes to fitness tech?
- What is the Vitruvian Form? Who is it for? What does it do?
- What are its key features that make it so innovative?
- Why is measuring and progressing your weight and exercises so important when it comes to getting fitness results?
- Do you expect to see fitness tech take over from the likes of free weights in the next few years and why?
Jon Gregory, a high-frequency trader, physicist and father of three from Perth, WA. Jon previously had his own high frequency trading business. There was a set of weights in his trading room, during quiet times on the markets he would use them to train. It felt odd to him that we were still using techniques from the iron ages to train with weights yet here he was writing sophisticated algorithms for financial market trading. So he set about building a mechanised weight system and writing algorithms to help humans train with weights more effectively which has led to the creation of the ultimate smart device Vitruvian Form.Website: vitruvianform.com
People also listened to this: Reinventing your offering to keep business thriving during uncertainty