Reinventing your offering to keep business thriving during uncertainty
Hannah Davis, Owner, and Founder of bodybyhannah studio, a Tennessee-based boutique fitness studio built on inspiring wellness in others through personal training joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Hannah Davis discuss the following:
- How does digitization make way for the diversification of income?
- How should you engage your clients virtually?
- What other sites have you used for your business? How has your experience differed from those to Bounce House?
- What are some social media best practices for those trying to build their following and engagement?
- What kind of content should a fitness professional create to stay engaged with their followers?
- Should different types of content exist on specific platforms? For example nutritional recipes or workout of the day tips?
- What advice would you give to fitness professionals trying to promote their digital fitness apps?
- Is there anything else that fitness professionals should be doing at this moment?
Hannah Davis is a certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS), certified personal trainer through the Academy of Personal Training in NYC and PN Level 1 nutrition coach. Born and raised in North Carolina, Hannah first fell in love with weight training in high school when she took a weight lifting class “to flirt with the boys”. She graduated from UNC-Greensboro with a degree in drama and left to chase dreams in New York City.
After a few years of working in the entertainment industry, Hannah decided to leave the industry to pursue her true passion, inspiring wellness in others. She left her job and enrolled in the Academy of Personal Training in NYC, where she graduated at the top of her class.
Hannah served as the fitness expert on the advisory board for Cosmopolitan Magazine and has been featured in top publications including Women’s Health Magazine, Cosmopolitan, SELF, Fitness Magazine, Health Magazine, SHAPE Magazine, Redbook Magazine, Oprah.com, Yahoo Health and Shape Up Shortcuts to name a few.
People also listened to this: The BEST way to take care of yourself and your health!