Hillstone Networks: Enterprise Security Trusted by 20,000 Customers
Tim Liu, the Co-Founder and CTO of Hillstone Networks, a security company focused on solutions for enterprises and data centers globally joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Cyber Security Channel.
- What is the business problem Hillstone Networks solving? What is your core differentiator?
- How big is the enterprise security problem?
- How many companies have you assisted in solving cyberthreats?
- Are companies more vulnerable in the mist of covid and hybrid networks or are their challenges the same?
- What new opportunities does this bring the company?
Tim Liu is the Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer of Hillstone Networks. In his role, Mr. Liu is responsible for the company’s product strategy and technology direction, as well as global marketing and sales. Mr. Liu is a veteran of the technology and security industry with over 25 years of experience.
Prior to founding Hillstone, he managed the development of VPN subsystems for ScreenOS at NetScreen Technologies, and Juniper Networks following its NetScreen acquisition. Mr. Liu is also a co-architect of the patented Juniper Universal Access Control and holds an additional patent on Risk Scoring and Risk-Based Access Control for NGFW.
In his career, Mr. Liu has served in key R&D positions at Intel, Silvan Networks, Enfashion and Convex Computer. He holds a Bachelor of Science from the University of Science and Technology of China and a Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Austin.
People also listened to this: Leading Leaders – a New Roadmap