Going beyond customer service
This episode of eCommerce Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your eCommerce Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Angie Stocklin discuss the following:
- How did One Click get started?
- Where is One Click today?
- How does your company mission, drive your customer service philosophy?
- Give us a few examples of how you are focusing on customer service.
- What does One Click (or Readers.com) do internally to support customers and service?
TIP: Your customer service team is the voice of the company to your customers, but is also the voice of the customer to the rest of your company. Make sure that your company is thinking about customer service in the broadest possible sense, and utilizing the service team to discover customer pain points and requests.
Angie Stocklin, COO and Co-Founder, along with her husband Randy, of One Click, oversees business operations including customer service, order fulfillment, merchandising and vendor account management for Readers.com, Sunglass Warehouse, and felix + iris.