Getting the Mental Edge on Success as a Franchise Owner
Scott Greenberg, an internationally recognized speaker, author and coach who helps franchise owners grow their businesses, build high-performing teams and create unforgettable customer experiences joins Enterprise Radio. His new book is: The Wealthy Franchisee: Game-Changing Steps to Becoming a Thriving Franchise Superstar.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Scott Greenberg discuss the following:
- What made you want to write a book about franchisees compared to other types of business owners?
- What do you mean by “wealthy” franchisee?
- What are some myths about why top franchisees are successful?
- What are the most common problems you see among franchise business owners?
- What makes top franchisees different than everyone else running the same business?
- What are the most common concerns you hear from the franchisees who come to you for coaching? What kind of help are they looking for?
Scott Greenberg in an internationally recognized speaker, author and coach who helps franchise owners grow their businesses, build high-performing teams and create unforgettable customer experiences. He has given presentations in all 50 states and throughout the world with franchise clients that include McDonalds, Great Clips, GNC, RE/MAX, Smoothie King, Global Franchise Group and many more. For 10 years, he was a multi-unit franchise owner with Edible Arrangements, winning Best Customer Service and Manager of the Year awards out of more than 1,000 locations worldwide.
People also listened to this: To Make It in a Post-Pandemic World, Leaders Need One Thing: Humility