Getting Started With Marketing Your Small Business
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Warren Carr discuss the following:
- If one owns a small business where should they start if they wanted to get more business from the internet?
- So once one has a central communication hub, what should they consider next?
- Let’s say I only have a small budget, can I implement these ideas easily myself?
- What are the challenges or pitfalls to someone like me if I tried putting these ideas into practice?
- So how would one go about finding the right people to work with?
Warren Carr began his career in the fitness industry, managing the business side of gyms and multi purpose leisure centres before moving into digital and paid search marketing. After four years selling, advising and managing paid search campaigns for clients, Warren recognised he could add better value to the marketing of his clients businesses, founding his own agency, Konnect Digital.
Coming from a business management background rather than from a traditional marketing agency, Warren takes a different approach to working with clients. He has a clear understanding of what his clients expect and what is valuable to them. He believes working with clients and looking after their marketing should be an extension of their business. Maintaining an open line of communication is essential to this process. Collaborating with clients on project delivery, results and marketing strategy every four months and then maintaining weekly work in progress calls and immediate responses to email requests creates the environment where clients can rely on Warren and his team to deliver results that grow their business.
Warren’s team of expert designers, developers, marketers and strategists work to bring the client’s vision to life, allowing them the freedom to focus on their business.