Getting a Business Loan: Financing Your Main Street Business with Ty Kiisel
Ty Kiisel, the author of the new book, Getting a Business Loan: Financing Your Main Street Business joins Enterprise Radio. Ty discusses the common mistakes made in seeking financing for businesses, and some may surprise you.
- Why did you write your book, Getting A Business Loan: Financing Your Main Street Business?
- Many small or Main street business owners go to their bank to apply for a loan. Only about one in ten are successful in getting a loan that way. What other financing options are available to them?
- In your experience, are small or Main Street business owners all looking for millions of dollars or is there a need for smaller loan amounts?
- How does a small business owner know which loan is best for them, they’re not experts?
- What are the most compelling factors for a small business owner to successfully secure a business loan?
- What advice would you give a small or Main Street business owner that is looking for financing to start or grow their business?
Ty Kiisel is a Main Street business evangelist and marketing veteran with over 25 years in the trenches. He writes about small business financing for Forbes and Lendio. He tries to make the maze of small business finance accessible by weaving personal experiences and other anecdotes into a regular discussion around one of the biggest challenges facing small business today. He is also the author of the new book, Getting a Business Loan: Financing Your Main Street Business.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: