G-Force Shipping, an Emerging Leader in the Third Party Logistics Shipping Industry
Scott Guilbeault, CEO and Founder of Norwell, MA based G-Force Shipping, an emerging leader in the Third Party Logistics Shipping Industry and one of the nations fastest growing small businesses joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Scott Guilbeault discuss the following:
- Please tell us about the third party logistics (3PL) shipping industry, how it operates and what industries use similar practices and technology?
- What type of businesses or individuals do you see utilizing G-Force’s services the most, and what are some examples of the type of products G-Force commonly ships?
- As an entrepreneur, please tell us about starting G-Force from the ground level, obstacles you had to overcome and what advice you would give aspiring entrepreneurs?
- What are some of the major accomplishments G-Force has achieved since launching?
- What is your vision for G-Force moving forward and what are your primary goals over the next calendar year?
About G-Force Shipping:
Based in Norwell, Massachusetts, G-Force Shipping serves the logistics needs of customers throughout the United States and Canada. G-Force is your single source for less than truckload and full truckload shipping needs, and our consulting services include packaging, freight quoting, financial settlement, auditing, tracking, customer service and issue resolution. GForceShip, our freight transportation management system (TMS), enables customers to choose the carrier, service, and price that best fits its specific needs, then book, track, and manage all shipments in one place through a secure online account.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: