Douglas Karr, CEO and founder of DK New Media, a leading inbound marketing firm serving clients internationally from Indianapolis, Indiana is celebrating 5 years in business and joins Enterprise Radio.
- Can you tell me about your background and how you started DK New Media?
- What kind of clients are hiring you and how are you helping them?
- I understand you’re celebrating your 5 year anniversary, what’s next for DK New Media?
- How do you feel inbound marketing has changed or evolved over time?
- What can customers do today that will help them build more exposure online?
Douglas Karr is the Author of Corporate Blogging for Dummies, Chief Blogger/Founder of the Marketing Technology Blog, CEO of DK New Media and a Public Speaker.
DK New Media is an inbound marketing agency that works with organizations who wish to leverage online strategies to build inbound marketing efforts using new media strategies, including search and social media. Because of their expertise in marketing technologies, Douglas and his team also specialize in performing due diligence analysis of marketing technology companies for venture capital and investment firms. Douglas is a proud Navy Veteran, serving honorably in Desert Shield and Desert Storm. His Agency is a certified Veteran-owned Small Business.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: