FitWorx partners Rick Langella and Keith Johnson join Entrepreneurial Fit Radio. FitWorx is the “non-gym” solution for a healthy lifestyle and weight loss with four locations in Massachusetts.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guests Rick Langella and Keith Johnson discuss the following:
- Can you tell us about FitWorx?
- You have a unique concept. Can you tell us how the business evolved?
- What is your background? How did you get into the fitness/health business?
- You have expanded to four locations in three years. To what do you attribute your success?
- Can you tell us more about the program’s success so far and elaborate on your growing business concept?
FitWorx is owned and managed by partners Rick Langella, a 30-year veteran of the fitness industry, and Keith Johnson, personal trainer and professional athlete. The partners launched their first location in Pembroke in 2013. They now have four locations (Easton, Pembroke, West Roxbury and Weymouth, MA) and an ambitious plan to expand to 20 locations by 2020.