New men’s grooming line geared towards alpha males
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Richie Lugo discuss the following:
- Tell us the story behind Mane Tame and how you got started?
- How do you see the current state of the men’s grooming business?
- How has social media played a role in your marketing efforts?
- How has the growing trend of various ecommerce outlets such as Amazon or eBay impacted your brand?
- What are the future goals for your brand?
Richie Lugo is the President of Blueprint Ideation, Inc. With 8 years of beauty industry experience, he is highly versed in B2B distribution as well as Operations. After graduating with a degree in Public Relations from the University of La Verne in 2008, he started his career as a marketing intern with Nancy’s Beauty Warehouse.
In 2013 he successfully launched TAO Professional, a professional salon quality brand of hair appliances. In 2015 he helped create Blueprint Ideation, Inc, a product development and marketing company. The first brand he created under BPI was Mane Tame Professional Men’s Grooming, a men’s grooming brand geared towards alpha males. Currently, Richie oversees the brand development, marketing and distribution of both of his brands.