Financial Success: Ten Shortcuts to a Profitable Business
Sir Jerry Pradier the author of Financial Success: Ten Shortcuts to a Profitable Business joins Enterprise Radio. Jerry is also a renowned business trainer and presents workshops and seminars for various for-profit, non-profit, and governmental organizations across western Colorado on a wide range of business topics.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Jerry Pradier discuss the following:
- What is your background and how did you get into the field of business optimization?
- Was it difficult to transition from managing government organizations to managing in the private, corporate world?
- What is Progressive Business Development Network (PBDN) and what is its market area?
- What services do you provide through PBDN?
- You say you’re not a consultant but a mentor. What’s the distinction?
- Why did you write this book, Financial Success: Ten Shortcuts to a Profitable Business?’
- What is the central theme of the book?
- What important lesson would you want your readers to get out of the theme?
- Are the ten shortcuts you present in the book the “Magic bullets” for achieving business success?
Known as, “The Fixer”, Sir Jerry Pradier, Kt. SMA is a renowned business trainer and presents workshops and seminars for various for-profit, non-profit, and governmental organizations across western Colorado on a wide range of business topics. He has the remarkable ability to analyze, evaluate and solve virtually any business problem that is presented to him. This skill is honed through more than 28 years of managing businesses from private, independent companies to large US Government organizations.
He has founded and managed not-for profit and for-profit businesses in a variety of industries. This vast experience has helped him distill the common challenges that all businesses encounter into common categories that can be solved using simple principles that most business owners and managers tend to overlook. He established the Progressive Business Development Network, LLC, through which he mentors owners of businesses across the Western Slope of Colorado. Pradier also hosts a business development TV program broadcast daily on Aspen, Colorado’s Grassroots TV.
As a staunch believer that professional success cannot be truly enjoyed unless one uses those skills and influence to help the larger community, Pradier is engaged in many volunteer organizations focused on improving the human condition. For example, he serves on the boards of True Media Foundation, Colorado CASA and Institute for Civic Achievement. He is also a restorative justice facilitator for YouthZone and a youth mentor for YouthEntity.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: