Monarch Tractor Drives Farming into the 21st Century
Praveen Penmetsa, the CEO of Monarch changing the face of agriculture one tractor at a time joins Enterprise Radio. Praveen has over 18 years of hands-on experience in translating creative visions into products for clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Praveen Penmetsa discuss the following:
- What is Monarch’s mission?
- What challenges are farmers facing today?
- Why did you decide to take on this challenge and overhaul the tractor as we know it?
- How did you assemble a team to take on this mission?
- What is unique about the design of the Monarch tractor and the core benefits?
- How will the next generation of faring and consumer benefit from Monarch?
Praveen Penmetsa is CEO of Monarch has over 18 years of hands-on experience in translating creative visions into products for clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies. His formative years were spent building race cars and new mobility solutions under highly compressed timelines and in the last 4 years he has focused his efforts in Agtech solutions. He loves the creative energy that permeates the product engineering lifecycle-especially on seemingly impossible projects. Praveen is CEO of Monarch Tractor and Motivo Engineering, outside of the office, you will find Praveen at the local race track with his vintage BMW.
People also listened to this: Executive Performance Consultant Hans Phillips on Being “Olympic” With Your Time as an Entrepreneur