Female Exec Brings Back Custom Made-to-Measure Fashion
Dana Todd, CEO and Founder of Balodana, an online marketplace that offers a solution to modern-day clothing woes with custom built and made-to-measure clothing joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dana Todd discuss the following:
- What is Balodana, and what inspired you to create it?
- What’s different about your made-to-measure company compared to a company like TrunkClub?
- What’s the main problem with the current fashion industry when creating, selling, and sizing clothing? How does your company fix these problems?
- In the future, will your company cater to men?
- What advice would you give to anyone who has an idea for a company and wants to make it a reality?
Balodana is an online marketplace for custom made-to-measure fashion that targets women of all shapes and sizes. With their mission to make women happy, Balodana understands that women’s bodies shouldn’t be defined by a single number or ‘small/medium/large’ descriptor. Balodana also believes that humans have a responsibility to the planet, in which they support small-batch manufacturers who value quality over quantity. With custom-made clothing comes high quality and personalized fit made by talented designers at a reasonable cost.
People also listened to this: Know your Why: A Founder’s Pathway to Resilience